Happy Monday and Happy Veterans Day!
Here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- Instead of looking for the next big thing in strength and conditioning, make sure the athletes you work with have mastered the basics. Squat and hinge well. Push and pull things. Core work. Carry stuff.
- Your current habits are perfectly designed to deliver your current results. – James Clear
- Health drives performance.
- Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling. – Bill Belichick
- Have all of your athletes run a mile – the ones who come in last will be your best, most powerful athletes. – Charlie Francis