Here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- Admitting you are wrong is more important then proving you are right.
- Athletes should waste their bullets in sport, not in the weight room. Remember our goal is to compliment what they are doing in sport, not take away from it.
- I prefer trap bar deadlifts to straight bar and front squats to back squats. I don’t curl, but I row every session. I think barbell bench press is overrated, and I believe more people should do more glute ham work, heavy carries, and Turkish get ups. – Jason Rice
- Exercise literally is medicine. There is nothing better you can do for your body than feed it well, exercise it often, and sleep sufficiently.
- Health drives performance.