Here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- The more hip extension you can get into the off-ice program for a hockey player the better. Hockey players live in a flexed hip position causing injuries due to this chronic posture. Do everything you can to overcome this posture.
- One person in the pursuit of excellence raises the standards of everyone around them. And as they strive for greatness they bring out greatness in others. — Jon Gordon (@JonGordon11 on Twitter)
- The best predictor of future high performance is someone’s thirst for knowledge and learning.
- I really think you can live a pretty long and healthy life by simply moving a decent amount every day, eating a healthy diet 90% of the time, and lifting some heavy weights 2-4 times per week. It really can be as simple as that.
- It’s impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. — Epictetus