A lot of people ask me why I read so much.
One, it’s relaxing for me and allows me to de-stress after long days of work.
Two, and equally as important, no matter what field you are in, if you limit your knowledge, you limit your ability. In the world of strength and conditioning/sports performance, if you limit your knowledge and ability, you limit the development of the athletes and/or clients that you work with.
Because I read so much I often get asked what my favorite books of the year are. Some of these are books that I read for a second time (Slight Edge and The One Thing) because I enjoyed them so much. All are books I would highly recommend.
- Be Like the Best by Anthony Renna
- 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- Your Best Year Ever by Michael Hyatt
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Culture Code by Daniel Coyle
For all the other readers out there, what were your top 2-3 books from 2019?