Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
1. The perception an athlete (or client) has about the strength program may be more important than the strength program itself.
2. Leadership isn’t what you tweet. Leadership is what you live. – Jon Gordon
3. One of the most effective things you can do to build better habits is to join a culture where your desired behavior is the normal behavior. New habits seem achievable when you see others doing them every day. – James Clear (@JamesClear on Twitter)
4. The ability to stay current and be someone that people want to be around will take you a long way in this field.
5. So many people, both athletes and general population, would see huge benefits from getting more sleep, drinking more water, and eating a healthier diet. Nothing hard or ground breaking, but these simple things would make a huge difference in a lot of lives.