Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
1. Good strength training isn’t all that flashy or exciting. It’ll be effective though.
2. Comfort is the enemy of improvement. – Justin Su’a (@JustinSua on Twitter)
3. Rule #1: Don’t injure your athletes in the weight room.
4. For many coaches, the best ‘innovation’ is to simply start listening more. – Eric Cressey (@EricCressey on Twitter)
5. The most expensive mistake you can make is spending time with the wrong people.