Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
1. Never forget, there is a huge difference between being in a position of authority and being a leader.
2. For team sport athletes, speed is a weapon. Train it, often.
3. Answer: A heavy dose of max effort sprinting, heavy sled marches, and heavy loaded 1-Leg RDL’s. Question: What’s the best way to reduce hamstring injuries
4. All of us appreciate that exercise is great for our physical health. But, research has also clearly demonstrated that exercise also has a positive impact on mental health.
5. When my athletes tell me RFE Split Squats are brutal I tell them how amazing they are. When I program RFE Split Squats for myself I want to punch myself in the face.