Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- A poor diet is clearly linked to negative health issues. And you have 100% control of what you put in your mouth.
2. You’ll never be wrong for getting people to move well and move better.
3. When it comes to conditioning, hands on your knees (not your head) is an optimal position for recovery. – Marco Sanchez (@notmarksanchez9 on Twitter).
4. You don’t grow when you are comfortable. Push yourself. Challenge yourself. Question what you think. Be around people that don’t always think the way you think.
5. Success comes from doing the boring things over and over and over again.