Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- If you ever get bored learning in our field then you are in the wrong field.
- Success in strength and conditioning…do the basics better than anyone else.
- Don’t just train the push up, challenge the push up.
- You can live a pretty healthy life by moving a lot and lifting some weights a couple times a week.
- If an athlete doesn’t have great uni-lateral strength, it stands to reason that change of direction could be an issue.