Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- Simple, basic strength work is all move athletes need.
- Person first, athlete second.
- Simply applying common sense to what you do in the weight room will take you a long way in this field.
- I’ve never seen a great strength coach that doesn’t connect well with the athletes they coach.
- Be selfish. Carve out the time daily to take care of your body. Your future self deserves it.