Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- If you focus on being good at what you do and not trying to impress people, you’ll probably impress people with how good you are at what you do.
- Greatness isn’t achieved by worrying what everyone thinks of you. Don’t look outside. The praise, criticism, expectations; it’s all just noise. Look inside to your heart and soul and do your thing. Do it with love and create greatness from the inside out. – Jon Gordon (@JonGordon11 on Twitter)
- The pain of discipline is better than the pain of regret.
- From running and walking to climbing stairs, life takes place one leg at a time. Single leg training helps improve your balance across a variety of situations and reveals asymmetries and dysfunctions that could be hiding during two-legged stance. – EXOS
- Good is the enemy of great.