Happy Monday and happy Columbus Day!
Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- It’s hard not to see the value in max sprinting for virtually every sport.
- Move well first, THEN lift big weights. – Squat University (@SquatUniversity on Twitter)
- The best coaches know when NOT to do things.
- I always want to make sure my training is fun and people are engaged. – Dan Pfaff (@DPfaffSC on Twitter)
- Our field tends to overcomplicate things. A lot.