Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- Coaching 101: Be someone people want to be around.
- Discomfort leads to growth. If you want to get better you have to be willing to be uncomfortable. – Jon Gordon (@JonGordon11 on Twitter)
- Coaching Hack: always have a notepad in hand to write down ideas and thoughts as they come to you.
- Do you have to use barbells? No. Do you have to use dumbbells? No. Do you have to use kettlebells? No. What you have to do is what’s right for the person standing in front of you.
- When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It’s pain only for others. It’s the same thing when you are stupid. – Richard Feynman (@ProfFeynman on Twitter)