Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- More people need to look at training as a way to feel better as opposed a way to punish and beat themselves up.
- Most women could benefit from more strength training. Most men could benefit from more stretching.
- Training through pain is one of the dumbest things people can do.
- You don’t need 2 hours for your workouts. Many times I workout for 20-40 minutes, doing some circuits and more fast paced training that is extremely productive. And they are some of my favorite workouts.
- Him: My shoulder hurts, what exercise should I do? Me: Any exercise that doesn’t hurt your shoulder.