Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- Why do people pull hamstrings? Weak glutes. Glutes and hamstrings that don’t work well together. Poor core control. Poor pelvic control.
- Productivity hack: if it takes less than 2 minutes, do it now.
- In a lot of ways, the core is a transducer, not a producer of movement.
- Me to clients/athletes: RFE Split Squats are a phenomenal exercise. Me to me: Stop putting those in your program.
- Rule #1 to coaching: don’t be an asshole.