Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- Caring is one of the best coaching strategies.
- FYI: the best athletes in the world aren’t doing the workout of the day (WOD).
- The physical benefits of strength training can’t be argued. But don’t overlook the mental benefits. Both are huge.
- Complacency is a disease.
- Underappreciated trait in great coaches…being the same person every day.