Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- There is a lot of both good and bad on social media. The key is being able to sift through it all and pull out the good stuff.
- Let’s not forget that strength training is just accessory work for athletes. Their sport is the main course.
- If you think the benefits to strength training is just physical, you need to start strength training consistently. Tons more benefits…
- Want to know if you are a good coach? Try coaching a bunch of 12-14 year olds for a few months. You’ll find out if you are a good coach or not pretty quick.
- Good coaches take complex ideas and make them simple. Not-so-good coaches take complex ideas and keep them complex in hopes of sounding and/or looking smart.