Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- Connecting with athletes us a major part of coaching. It’s tough to be a great coach and do great things without connecting with the people you work with.
- Exercise is free. Reading is free. Working hard is free. Being fat, dumb, and broke…is expensive.
- Consistency in the weight room (and most everything else) is far more important than intensity.
- The athletes you work with don’t really care if you are having a bad day.
- Good movement is good movement, regardless of sport.