Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- Our field tends to over-complicate things. A lot.
- I’m not a more is better guy, I’m a better is better guy.
- Stress is stress. It doesn’t matter if it comes from sport, the weight room, school, social life. It all adds up.
- If strength numbers are rising but speed isn’t, the athlete is most likely strong enough and needs to work on some other things…like actually sprinting.
- The vast majority of strength and conditioning is and should be really simple.