Happy Monday and Happy Presidents Day!
Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- The old school powerlifting way of training doesn’t add up anymore – everyone knows it’s a dead end street. – Frans Bosch
- What’s the recipe for success in S&C? Doing simple things savagely well.
- The objective of S&C isn’t to make people sore and tired; it’s to make them better.
- Always be tired and sore is not an indicator of a good strength program, it’s probably the opposite.
- re is still a ton of stuff that we don’t know when it comes to strength and conditioning even though some would like you to think they know it all. Keep learning and evolving.