Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- Coaching 101: Relationships first.
- The purpose of training is to train with a purpose.
- What happens when you load a bad pattern? You get really good at sucking. – Eric Cressey
- Our goal as S&C should be to find the exercise that yields the highest possible result with the lowest possible cost.
- The best corrective exercise is just good exercises.