Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- Train strength, don’t test it. No one cares how much an athlete can lift in sport.
- Most athletes think training hard day after day is the recipe for success. But the real recipe for success is training hard and recovering harder.
- The best exercise for gaining strength is not missing workouts. – James Clear
- Myth: Strength training will make you slow, bulky and stiff.
- There are 168 hours in a week. Don’t tell me you can’t find 3-5 hours to get into the gym.