Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- Want to be a great coach? Assume less and listen more.
- The goal is to improve athletic performance, not hit weight room numbers.
- Rarely do I see a workout that can’t be simplified.
- There are a lot of sacred cows that need to be slaughtered in the world of strength and conditioning.
- Loaded carries should be a staple in every strength program. So many benefits.
Have a great day!