Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- “Have all your athletes run a mile. The ones who come last will be your best, most powerful athletes.” – Charlie Francis
- Coaches need to understand how profoundly they affect people, how their optimism and pessimism are infectious, how they set the tone of everyone around them.
- If you chase two rabbits, you will not catch either one. – Russian Proverb
- One-size-fits-all programs tend to fit no one.
- As a coach, whether you like it or not, athletes will follow your example.