Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- A lot of people would make a lot more progress with their health and fitness is they were simply more consistent.
- A terrible person can ruin a great strength program.
- Our goal as strength coaches should be to train as little as possible while still getting the adaptations we are after.
- Coaching is experimentation – Edison did 10,000 experiements before he came upon the lightbulb. – Dan Pfaff
- Pain is your bodies way of asking you to stop.