I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- Strength training is huge for developing a better physique. But not enough people talk about the mental health benefits of strength training. It’s enormous and well documented.
- Instead of just trying to lose weight, try to lose weight while building the habits that will help you maintain that weight loss.
- Cold hard truth: daily physical activity is absolutely critical if you want to do everything you can to avoid injury and disease.
- Morning workouts are a gamechanger. Wish my schedule allowed me to train each morning.
- Sad but true. Fitness standards are incredibly low these days. If ‘regular’ or non-fitness people don’t think you are extreme, you probably aren’t pushing hard enough.
Have a great week!