I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- Most people need to do less in their training, but do less better. Quality is always better than quantity.
- Humans thrive off of movement and rest. Make them both priorities.
- Being in a calorie deficit is the way to drop fat. But you can’t live in a deficit. The majority of your life should be lived at maintenance calories.
- Fitness for the long term: trying to find a balance between pushing yourself and actually listening to your body.
- A good goal is to try not to miss two days of workouts in a row. This way you will always get 3-4 sessions in a week and turn fitness into a habit.
Have a great week!