I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- Progressive overload isn’t just for the gym. Its for everything in life. Keep slowly and progressively challenging yourself to be better and better each and every day.
- Training intensity is far more important than training volume.
- One thing I never regret…going to be early and getting a good nights sleep.
- You damage your muscles in the gym with your workouts. You feed your muscles in the kitchen making solid nutritional choices. You build your muscles when you are in bed sleeping.
- Health and fitness is a lifestyle, not just 1 hour in the gym.
Have a great week!