Another month, another post full of random thoughts that have been going through my head. Hope it sparks a little thought in people and you enjoy!
- Even the worst workout is better than no workout and sitting on the couch.
- Never have I had a workout I regretted, but plenty I didn’t want to do. The trick is ignoring that voice in your head.
- Don’t take your body and health for granted. Being is good health is a blessing.
- Weight loss is fundamentally about energy balance. If we eat more calories than we burn, we gain weight. If we burn more than we eat, we lose weight.
- Unpopular truth: exercise will keep you healthy and alive. It just won’t do much for weight loss.
- Health is everything. Get serious about. Diet, fitness, mental, physical. All of it matters.
- There is nothing wrong with having health and fitness goals that have nothing to do with the way you look.
- If you can find the time to watch your favorite tv show, Netflix or sports team, I think you can find the time to exercise.
- Strength training is huge for developing a better physique. But not enough people talk about the mental health benefits of strength training. It’s enormous and well documented.
- Instead of just trying to lose weight, try to lose weight while building the habits that will help you maintain that weight loss.
Have a great week!