I started as a strength and conditioning intern at the University of New Hampshire in September 2012, developing comprehensive training program for men’s and women’s track and field, focusing on sprints and jumps. During that time I also worked with men’s basketball, volleyball, field hockey, women’s soccer, women’s lacrosse and swimming and diving.
Currently I am the head strength and conditioning coach for Women’s Ice Hockey, Women’s Volleyball, Men’s Soccer and Men’s/Women’s Track & Field focusing on the Throwers.
Prior to joining the Wildcats, I worked as a strength and conditioning coach at Mike Boyle Strength & Conditioning in Woburn, Mass. from January-September 2012. There, I implemented strength and conditioning programs for athletes of various ages.
- Masters of Science: Exercise Science, California University, 2013
- Bachelors of Arts: English, Merrimack College, 2007
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Strength and Conditioning Coach Certified (SCCC), Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association (CSCCa)
- Functional Movement Screen Level 1 & 2 (FMS)
- Certified Performance Specialist (PES), National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- CPR Certified, American Red Cross