Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- Become addicted to constant and never-ending self-improvement.
- Don’t change things in the strength program because you’re bored. Change things because people you train are ready for more.
- Coaching tip; when it comes to cueing, less is often more.
- We desperately need to have a higher standard of expertise in the field of strength & conditioning.
- If you are training for maintenance in-season, you are going to fall off by the end of the year.
Have a great day!