Like every other Monday, here are a few thoughts bouncing around in my head after a week of reading, podcasts, cruising social media and any other continuing ed.
- You are who you are because of your environment. If you want to make 2021 your best year yet and make change, change your environment.
- Don’t worry about being the best. Worry about being the best at getting better.
- Don’t confuse education with intelligence.
- You can be a great weight room athlete and be a terrible actual athlete. You can be a terrible weight room athlete but a great actual athlete. Don’t forget that.
- On days I don’t feel like training, I get in, start doing some things, and see where it goes. And it always leads to a full workout. Just get in and start and good things happen.